The 6 most beautiful Greek islands for a beach
Why pick 25th island of greece as your all year ocean side occasion objective?
- Delightful whitewashed houses.
- Turquoise waters as should be obvious.
- The most heartfelt nightfalls.
- Scrumptious Mediterranean cooking.
- Normal all year temperature of 20°C
Assuming you need to know more, don’t miss Maria Giovanna, our eDreams travel guide, on her outing to Greece!
It’s no big surprise that the Greek Islands are viewed as the most famous ocean objective in Europe!
With in excess of 5,000 islands and islets in Greece, picking which one to visit is incredibly troublesome…
So we will help you by sharing our rundown of the 8 most wonderful Greek islands! Are you game? Peruse on!\
For our best option, we’re going with the work of art and notable Santorini.
In case you are searching for the ideal mix of fixings recorded toward the start of the article, along with a trace of sentiment and a touch of nightlife, then, at that point, this island is ideal for you.
The rough dark sand sea shores of volcanic beginning, appear differently in relation to the blue ocean and white places of Fira, a town roosted on the western side of the island from which you can appreciate amazing dusks.
- The best sea shores on Santorini: Red Beach, named after the one of a kind magma hued sand, White Beach, Kamari and Perissa.
- The most effective method to get to Santorini: You can fly straightforwardly to Santorini’s (Thira) National Airport or book modest trips to Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos” with EasyJet and catch a ship to Santorini.
Paxi is one of the biggest Ionian Islands and is near Corfu. It’s more modest and less known than the other Greek islands, making it an ideal desert spring of serenity for couples or explorers looking for protection.
There are staggering sea shores and eateries in the principle port of Gaios that serve new fish. The best an ideal opportunity to partake in the enchanted environment is in the evening, right when the day travelers from Corfu have left the island. Find a seat at a table in a bar to drink Ouzo, the famous anise-enhanced aperitif.
- The best sea shores on Paxi: Soulanena, Kloni Gouli, Gianna, Kipiadi (available exclusively by foot or boat) and Sterna Bay. However, we prescribe to circumvent the island and find your undisputed top choices.
- The most effective method to get to Paxi: You can just arrive at the island by boat. You can take a ship or speedboat from Kerkyra (Corfu) or from the Greek central area in the town of Igoumenitsa.
Mykonos is the most ideal decision for the individuals who need to party.
The laid-back excursion energy is infectious and assumes control over anybody arriving on this island. Thus, Mykonos has become one of the most famous objections in Greece.
Mass the travel industry hasn’t influenced the magnificence of the island at this point, with beautiful houses and limited roads loaded with Cycladic design and, also, the completely clear blue ocean.
- The best sea shores on Mykonos: Paradise Beach, Elia, Kalafati and Panormos.
- Step by step instructions to get to Mykonos: Seasonal trips to Mykonos from organizations like easyJet, Thomson Airways and Vueling (to give some examples) to the Mykonos Airport. You can likewise travel to Athens and take a ship to the island!
Mountains and unpleasant country roads make this island the ideal pick for gutsy voyagers searching for roadtrips to investigate the rich untamed life.
You can encounter wild creatures like fascinating birds and bantam elephants on the little and rustic island of Tilos.
The sea shores are rough and hard to get to, however when you arrive you’ll have the option to partake in the harmony and calm of nature, in any event, during top season.
- The best sea shores on Tilos: Eristos, Red Beach and San Antonio.
- Instructions to get to Tilos: This Greek island doesn’t have an air terminal yet you can travel 25th island of greece to the island of Rhodes and pass by boat. You can likewise reach by boat from Pireo, Mykonos or Athens.
Ikaria is situated in the Aegean Sea, around 20 km from Samos. It was named after the Greek legendary God, “Icarus”, and the legend expresses that he fell into the ocean close to the island when he was attempting to escape from Crete.
Ikaria’s excellence lies in it being so distant: bumpy and wild, 25th island of greece with amazing perspectives. The little straights are magical, and you’ll have the option to partake in its warm waters and the island’s one of a kind engineering which returns you to old Greece. Could this be the reason the Ikarians are the absolute longest living individuals on earth?
- The best sea shores on Ikaria: Iero, Agios Giorgi, Therma (warm hot mineral springs), Prioni and Kilosirtis.
- The most effective method to get to Ikaria: Fly to Athens and take the ship of Aegeon Pelagos on the Samos course.
In the archipelago of the Sporades, situated in the western piece of the Aegean Sea, you will discover the island of Skiros. It’s the biggest, and presumably the most tranquil among this gathering of Greek islands.
There is no nightlife, however during the day you can lease a bicycle or a bike and meander 25th island of greece the roads to find its secret fortunes. The northern piece of the island is bumpy and green and home to Mount Olympus, while the south is bone-dry and fruitless… A difference that will make you become hopelessly enamored!
- The best sea shores on Skiros: Gyrismata, Atitsa, Palamari, and Ahrounes.
- Instructions to get to Skiros: There are non-stop trips to Skiros’ National Airport from Athens Thessaloniki Airport. We don’t suggest accepting the ship as it consumes most of the day.